Welcome to Viscount Mining
Viscount Mining is a project generator building a portfolio of high quality exploration properties in friendly mining jurisdictions in the United States.
The scientific and technical information disclosed on this website has been approved by
Dallas W. Davis, PEng, FEC, an independent consulting geologist and a qualified person as defined in NI 43-101.
One Company. One Philosophy. Great Results.
Silver Cliff Colorado Highlights
Drill Hole K16-01 assayed 1,778.5 g/t (57.2 oz/t) silver over a 20-ft. (6.1m) interval
within a 50 ft. (15.2m) mineralized intersection averaging 837.4 g/t (26.9 oz/t).
Cherry Creek Nevada Highlights
• Viscount Mining holds a 100% interest in the Cherry Creek Project located approximately 90 miles south of Wells, in White Pine County Nevada comprising of 9,000 acres, including more than 20 past producing silver and gold mines with a majority on patented property.
• This is the first time most of Cherry Creek’s past producing mines have been assembled under one ownership group.
• This land holding includes the three largest past producing Silver mines - the Exchequer/ New Century Mine, Teacup and the prolific Star Mine which were in production until the 1920’s.
• Twelve RC drill holes were completed in the fall of 2015 in the historic silver mining area encompassing the former Ticup, Doctor’s Cut and Jacob’s Cut mines
• Hole depths ranged from 79.3m (260 ft.) to 329.3m (1,080 ft.), with a total of 2,224.1m (7,297 ft.) completed.
• A total of 1551 samples were submitted to ALS Global for assay and multi‐element analysis.
• Samples consisted of 1394 unique drill cutting intervals each representing a minimum of 1.5m (4 ft. 11 in) and 157 reference samples.
Moderate to high grade silver mineralization was intercepted in many of the holes. Notable drill intercepts and silver assays results include:
• Hole CC001: 9.1 m at 52.6 g/t Ag, maximum silver assay value of 99.4 g/t
• Hole CC002: 27.5 m at 52.0 g/t Ag, maximum silver assay value of 167 g/t
• Hole CC006: 12.2 m at 117.6 g/t Ag, maximum silver assay value of 506 g/t
• Hole CC008: 100.5 m at 7.4 g/t Ag, maximum silver assay value of 64 g/t
• Hole CC010: 15.2 m at 54.2 g/t Ag, maximum silver assay value of 133 g/t
• Hole CC011: 30.5 m at 50.0 g/t Ag, maximum silver assay value of 247 g/t